In the past, patients who need to undergo an orthodontic treatment need to spend two years just to have their teeth aligned as they prefer. But thanks to the technological advancements and improved techniques, it is now possible to significantly cut down the supposed treatment time. Instead of a year or so, orthodontic treatment can now be completed in just a few months! Plus, the usual hassles associated with it like discomfort and unsightliness is no longer much of a concern.
Since young people nowadays do not like the social stigma associated with traditional orthodontics, they would rather live with their crooked, misaligned, and overcrowding smile. However, this should not be tolerated since it can compromise the health of the teeth and other oral structures over time. The good news is, we at Westchase Smiles Institute are happy to introduce an alternative that can straighten patients teeth effectively and faster – FastBraces.
Although it may use the same components, know that the triangular brackets and square-shaped wires work much faster in moving the teeth in their proper positions. Instead of moving the crown of the tooth and its roots separately, FastBraces does so at the same time.
The Advantages FastBraces Offer
- FastBraces does not use just any wire to move the teeth; know that it is self-ligating, so the teeth are continuously adjusted to their proper places without causing too much pain and discomfort.
- There is no longer a need for patients to undergo jaw surgery or tooth extraction prior to the treatment with FastBraces.
- With FastBraces, results can be achieved in a year or even less!
- Since the movement of the root immediately starts, there is a lesser risk of root resorption.
- FastBraces may work faster than other orthodontic options but do know that it does not compromise comfort, safety, aesthetics, function, and even the result.
- Since the time spent while wearing the orthodontic device is reduced, it means that patients can quickly care for their teeth without wires and brackets that can get in the way.
Do not let malocclusions stop you from smiling to your heart’s content! Instead of the traditional option that is associated with many hassles, why not go with the better alternative—FastBraces?
Give your smile a boost! Book an appointment with Westchase Smiles Institute and check out our FastBraces service in Tampa, FL. Call or visit us at 9914 W. Linebaugh Ave., Tampa, FL 33626 to get started.